Sunday, August 7, 2011

SEAN AIKEN TAKES US WINDSURFING ON MAUI

http://vimeo.com/10425526
 We are in the middle of our summer surf and wind surf season here on Maui.So far this season I have had a lot of "Great Sessions" on both sides of the island!

I'm not complaining at all, in fact yesterday I had a delicious wind/wave session at upper Kanaha with some great folks.

The average intensity level of summer is much less than we experience in the winter months here on the north shore.

This a little video that our friend Sean Aiken put together and I feel that it projects the stoke of an average winter wave sailing session at the North Shore wave sailing spot that I call home.
Sean at the 2010 Pistol River Wave Bash, Photo: Olaf Mitchell




So click on the link that's below the image and sit back and let Sean take you windsurfing on Maui!

Enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment